Wednesday, July 21, 2010

PRAISE

Psalm 89:5 NAS
And the heavens will praise Thy wonders, O Lord: Thy faithfulness also in the assembly of the holy ones.

I've searched and searched my mind on what I wanted to write about today and I've been led to praise Him. Praise Him for all He has done in my life, my children's lives, and for who He is and what He will do in everyones lives. Our God is an awesome God.

HE IS

He is the sun and the moon
the bright evening star
He is the thunder and the lightening
the fresh smelling rain
He is the mighty hurricane, tornado and earthquake
the glistening new falling snow
Listen to Him

He is a baby's cry
A bird singing
the new rose that blooms

He is the roar of the lion
the sting of a bee
the bite of a snake
Listen to Him

He is the touch of a baby's hand
the air that you breathe
the wind in the trees
sounds of a fast moving stream
Be silent and listen

HE IS


Gracious Heavenly Father thank you for every breathe I take, for every new day You give me, and for all You do in my life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment