Friday, October 1, 2010

GIVE ME A SIGN

Psalm 86:17 NAS
Show me a sign for good, that those who hate me may see it, and be ashamed, because Thou, O Lord, has helped me and comforted me.

There has been many high and low times in my life. When I went through my divorce I thought God had walked away from me. Why would He let me go through the abuse, harassment, and stalking that I endured? I cried out many times asking those questions. "What did I do Lord that was so wrong that I and my children must go through all this?"

That was over thirty years ago and I can honestly say today I know why I went through that deep valley. He was there with me, He walked with me, kept me in His hands, shielded me and my children from harm, and brought me to a fuller and deeper understanding of His grace and glory.

I've watched my children grow into fine adults, marry, and have children of their own. They've had high and low times in their lives also. Although brought up in the church most do not attend on a regular basis. This breaks my heart and I pray for them daily, along with praying for my siblings. I know, through Faith, God is always there, for me and for them. I pray they see that, sooner than later.

Most Gracious Heavenly Father I pray You keep my children, brothers, and sisters in Your loving hands and guide them, even though they do not realize it's You who is in control. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment