Tuesday, May 3, 2011

HOW YOU LOVE ME

John 3:16 (NAS)
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.

As I sang this song in church last Sunday I reflected on the many ways God loves me. He loves me like any father would love his child. He disciplines me like my father did while growing up. Sometimes I got a swat on the bottom to get my attention. God doesn't swat me on my bottom but His ways bring me to my knees. I know when He has spoken.

My God gave me His Word, the Bible, so that I could have a daily guide. His answers to my questions are written on the pages I read and pray over. God's ultimate gift was His son dying on the cross for my sins. How much more can I give?

I confessed my sins and accepted Christ as my Savior. By grace through faith I believe in God's Word. I believe that what God says is the truth and I will reign in heaven with Him. I know my name is written in the Lamb's book.

Now besides the daily things He has given me like health, loving family, home, and friends I can look forward to living with Him forever and ever. That's how much He loves me.

Dear Father thank you for loving me so much You sent Your son to die on the cross for my sins. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment