Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WOMB

Luke 1:41 NAS
And it came about that when Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.

With great joy our granddaughter announced she is pregnant again after suffering a miscarriage earlier this year. This will be baby number two. Their greatest prayer is that this will be a healthy happy baby.

Our grandson's wife is expecting their first baby in November. The baby's room is painted, decorated, and furniture in place for their little farmer to make his grand entrance. Yes, they know they adding a little boy to make their love complete.

Our family is a large family with six children, seventeen grandchildren, and now expecting our fifth great grandchild. I never dreamed my family would be so large and so spread out. From the mountains of California to the shores of South Carolina, the deep south of Texas, and even on foreign soil our family goes about their daily lives.

We are excited and eager to open our hearts and arms for another new life. A child to tell Bible stories to, about Jesus and His love. How He died for our sins.

I wonder what stories Mary told her little boy when He was growing up, and what songs she sang to Him when she rocked Him in her arms. Did she tell Him how special He was? I'd like to think He already knew it.

Dear Father thank you for loving me to send Your son to die for my sins. Forgive me me when I let you down. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment