Thursday, September 23, 2010

SHADOW

Psalm 36:7 NIV
How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.


I've been going through some low points lately. You know what I mean, feeling out of sorts, not wanting to do anything, go any where. Things seem to go askew during the day. I didn't feel like God was close to me although I prayed each day for His guidance.

Yes, we've all been there at sometime or another. You just don't feel His presence. That doesn't mean He isn't there. He is always there. Like the poem 'Footprints' says He carries us even when we think He has abandoned us. We are so in tune with our wants, our ways, our miseries, and our needs that we think we can handle all things, we can do all things ourselves. Our Lord is there waiting, carrying us, holding us in the palm of His hands.

It doesn't matter who you are, where you are, or how rich or beautiful you are, God is there waiting for you to lay your troubles, problems, cares, and prayers at His feet. He sees no race, creed, or riches. He wants to keep us in the shadow of His protective wings. He wants to have fellowship with us through our prayers or daily talks with Him.

Gracious Heavenly Father always keep me in the shadow of Your wings and Your loving arms around me. May I always seek Your guidance. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment