Psalm 37:1-8 NKJ
1. "Do not fret because of evildoers."
Evildoers, those who do not encourage. They think your
writing is a hobby.
"Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity."
Do not be envious of other writers who have already
been published. Remember your work will be in
2. "For they shall soon be cut down like the grasss,
and wither as the green herb."
3. "Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land
and feed on His faithfulness."
Feed on His Word. He is always with you. Open
your Bible and feel His presence as you read what
He wants you to hear.
4. "Deight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall
give you the desires of your heart."
Delight,be happy, be in His Word, talk to Him. He
wants to give you gifts, things that are
the best, just for you. You are special.
5. "Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him,
and He shall bring it to pass."
Commit to the Lord. Turn your life around and
do for Him. He, in turn, will do for you.
6. "He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,
and your justice as the noonday."
He will bring it to pass in His wonderful timing.
His timing is always right. He knows when you are
ready for it. Focus on Him.
7. "Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him;
do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass."
8. "Cease from anger, and forsake wrath; do not
fret--it only causes harm."
Do not fret--give it to the Lord. The right editor and
publisher will be there when it's time. You do not
need the ulcers. He can handle it.