Friday, July 15, 2011

JUDGEMENT ON RULERS

Micah 3: 1-2 (NAS)
Hear now, heads of Jacob and rulers of the house of Israel. Is it not for you to know justice? You who hate good and love evil.

This morning I was flipping the pages of my Bible asking God to lead me to His passage. What do You want me to take away this morning? Then in the back ground I heard the President speaking. They came to a decision over the debt of our great nation.

I've watched only a small portion on the pull of control between the two parties. I'm probably not a good one to give much of an opinion. But what I have noticed is that here are two parties that are supposed to be governing our country that are acting like little boys in a sand box. No one wants to give an inch.

The scare tactics they've projected on the elderly, uninsured, and the low income that are working hard every day trying to make ends meet. Like they've set themselves up as judge and jury. They want to take every penny but not give up a cent of their own.

Our country was founded on the Bible, helping others, bonding together, and praising God. Asking Him to guide us in all we do. We've strayed from those principles.

Micah 4: 7 says "I will make the lame a remnant, and the outcasts a strong nation, and the Lord will reign over them in Mount Zion from now on and forever.

I believe that we must keep our eyes fixed upon the Lord. Open our hearts to what He is telling us. To stay focused on His Word daily.

Heavenly Father guide me every day of my life. Lead me through Your word and may I make it a path to follow. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment