Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Psalm 100

Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Whorship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and
praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness
continues through all generation.

My husband and I had been sick for a few weeks and every day was a challenge. It was a challenge to get out of bed to let the dogs out, to put the food in their bowls, fix a bowl of soup for each of us, let alone make sure the laundry was done and things picked up.

I let my daily Bible reading slack, zoned out in my rocker watching mindless television shows.

In my quiet time before bed I talked to my Father, apologized for letting things slip, thanked Him for giving me another day, and asked for still a new day tomorrow.

Through the agony of coughing, fever, blowing my nose, and asking for health for my husband, God knew what was in my heart. Praise God, my all-knowing Father.

He held me in His hands through all of the sickness and returned me to health to praise Him. My Heavenly Father who is faithful and loving. Great is Hid love.

Dear Father thank you for Your love and forgiveness of this daugher. You are the Master of my life. You answer my prayers. I praise Your Holy Name every day. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment