Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year, A New You

Genesis 1:1 NIV
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

It's a new year and time to bring out the read my Bible through each day for the year. It's all laid out for me, 365 days, a couple of chapters a day, and at the end of the year I've read it all.

When we sit down to read we start from the beginning of the book and read it through to the end. We begin a project by looking at the directions and follow it through until we have a finished product.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. He spoke and each day there was something new. Light, darkness, separated the water from the dry land. Created vegetation, animals, and then man. Then on the seventh day God rested.

God has always desired to fellowship with man and still wants that today. Today is a new day, a new year, and time to take the first step to fellowship with God the Father. My Father in Heaven, with whom I want to spent eternity.

He is waiting for you too. It's not hard, all you have to do is ask His forgiveness and accept His love and mercy. By grace through faith are you saved to live with God forever and ever.

Dear Father in Heaven please forgive me for my sins. My desire is to live with You and Your Son Jesus who died on the cross for me. I want Jesus to live in my heart forever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment