Friday, December 21, 2012

MY SAUCER IS FULL

I read a poem once titled My Cup Has Overflowed. It made me stop and think about my life. How God has blessed me. I could not say it any better than this.

I've never made a fortune, and it's probably too late now.
But I don't worry about that much, I'm happy anyhow.
And as I go along life's way, I'm reaping better than I sowed.
I'm drinking from my saucer, 'cause my cup has overflowed.

Haven't go a lot of riches, and sometimes the going's tough-
But I've got loving ones all around me, and that makes me rich enough.
I thank God for His blessings, and the mercies He's bestowed.
I'm drinking from my saucer, 'cause my cup has overflowed.

If God gives me strength and courage when the way grows steep and rough,
I'll not ask for other blessings; I'm already blessed enough.
And may I never be too busy to help others bear their load.
Then I'll keep drinking from my saucer, 'cause my cup has overflowed.

Author Unkown

No comments:

Post a Comment